Screenwriter and director
Master's Degree in Film and TV Script from the Rey Juan Carlos University - Globomedia
Filmmaking Workshop at New York Film Academy
His first feature film, Casting, premiered at the XVI Malaga Spanish Film Festival, where it won two Silver Biznagas. The last short of him, birthdays, made with Fundación Diversión Solidaria, has been selected at the prestigious Chicago International Children's Film Festival.
On television, he has written for production companies such as Globomedia, Isla Producciones, El Terrat and Nueva Línea, and has developed formats for Ganga, creators of Remember when.
He also writes and does film and TV marketing for films like Elite Corps, Tribe o I leave it whenever I want. He has collaborated with Movistar+ directing the making of the series Madrid burns.
He has made video clips for artists such as Julio de la Rosa (common curses), Mutant Children (The fear) and The Empire of the Dog (Vultures). Currently, she is writing her second feature along with new film, theater and TV projects.
Subjects and workshops
DIPLOMA IN CINEMATOGRAPHY
Practices and final project
Awards, mentions and recognitions
"The Crystal Girls" (screenwriter):
– Malaga Festival Award
"Casting" (director, screenwriter and producer):
– 2 Biznagas de Plata (all actors) at the XVI Malaga Spanish Film Festival
– Audience Award at the New Andalusian Film Festival
– Costa Quebrada Award at Festival piélagos en Corto
"A ticket to Neverland" (director and screenwriter):
– ASECAN Award for best fiction short film
– SGAE Foundation Award for best short film at the Seville European Film Festival
– Award for the best fiction short film in X Short Films for Equality (Valencia)
– Best short, direction, actress and art award at the Comedy Film Festival (Tarazona)
"Cumplevidas" (director and screenwriter):
– Selected at the Chicago International Children's Film Festival.
Jury of the Official Section of Short Films of the Malaga Spanish Film Festival
Member of the Academy of Cinematographic Arts and Sciences within the specialty of Directing
Member of the jury of the II Laboratory for the Creation of TV Series of the SGAE