The only one master that trains specialists in intellectual property in the arts
A proposal aimed exclusively at the protection of the rights of content creators and creative professionals to cover the great demand for specialists in the sector.
Train yourself in a leading multidisciplinary school where you will obtain a panoramic view of intellectual property in all art channels.
It delves into the legal implications of social networks and the generation of content, as well as the particularities of audiovisual works (film, series and video games), scenic (theater and shows), musical, plastic (urban art, graffiti, street art, plastic works) and photographs.
This program guarantees you access to a paid employment contract linked to professional production.
to study in TAI
Learn from an eminently practical approach
Acquire legal knowledge in relation to intellectual property to apply it to real case studies and obtain tools and tips to successfully develop creative projects.
Access a wide range of professional internships
Link the training field with the professional field by requesting advice to carry out internships with one of the 800 companies with which TAI maintains collaboration agreements.
Promote the creative economy
Research the best way to use intellectual property to create business opportunities, boost a brand, and generate sales.
Undertake intensive training in specialized workshops
Obtain maximum specialization from experts, artists and creatives in workshops that include seminars, workshops and 'thematic capsules' to delve deeper into the processes and modes of professional practice.
Create a network in a multidisciplinary creative environment
Participate in transversal projects generating unique experiences and professional teams for the future.
Train yourself under the eyes of the great geniuses of the industry
Learn alongside active professionals of international prestige and discover all the keys to the industry. encounters, masterclasses and workshops with artists of the stature of David Lynch, Isabel Coixet, Gaspar Noé, Julie Delpy, Tim Burton and many more.
Consult our exclusive financing conditions
In TAI we believe that studying what you like should be easy, that is why we put at your disposal the best conditions to finance your studies: exclusive TAI, adapted 100% to you and with responsible fees.Request Information
1. KEY CONCEPTS
Creative Industries and Intellectual Property
Rights and Methods of Protection
Intellectual Property Management Strategies
Exploitation and Trading of Rights
Interdisciplinarity in Intellectual Property
Social Networks and New Technologies
2. APPLICATION FOR CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
Audiovisual Industry: Cinema, Series and Videogames
Performing Arts: Theater and Entertainment Industries
3. INTERNSHIPS AND TFM
- Audiovisual content creators, photographers, artists, performers, musicians.
- Professionals from the world of culture, managers, advisors, agents, producers.
- Creatives with interest in intellectual property for the self-management of projects.
- Students with a Bachelor's Degree and/or a university diploma by TAI School of the Arts or other institutions with similar programs.
- Students with a Bachelor's Degree in Audiovisual Communication, Law or Administration and Business Management with a suitable profile for the objectives and contents of the master's degree.
- Candidates must have a Spanish university degree, issued by an institution of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) or approved, in case of coming from an educational system outside the EHEA, demonstrating educational training in: performing arts, direction, fine arts, visual arts, design, architecture, audiovisual communication, advertising, engineering, computing, higher technical or higher level training cycle in audiovisual projects and shows or similar.
- For students coming from foreign systems and whose language is not Spanish, it will be necessary to prove the B2 level of Spanish language.
- Curriculum vitae.
- To access the interview of pedagogical orientation, a cover letter will be requested.
Institutions, associations and/or production companies
Creative professional specialized in intellectual property. Rights manager. Adviser in creative projects regarding intellectual property. Director of creative projects.
Request information about this master
Master's Degree in Intellectual Property in the Audiovisual and Creative Industries. A postgraduate course directed exclusively to creative professionals.