WE SUPPORT ARTISTIC TRAINING AND ENCOURAGE THE SPIRIT TAI
The University School of Arts TAI launches the internal call for Talent Scholarships for current students, with which they reward effort and commitment to their artistic training and the differential value provided in their academic career.
Now in its VII Edition, the Talent Scholarships mean a lot to our community. With them we recognise, support and promote not only excellent artistic careers and high creative abilities, but also merits as relevant as commitment to the career, involvement and proactivity outside the classroom and multidisciplinary collaboration.
Call: open for current students from January 25, 2023, until February 15, 2023 (23:59 p.m.).
Applications must be submitted through the application form present on this page. Any application that has not been submitted electronically through the application form will not be studied.
Submission Instructions and Recommendations
Within the application form, there are two sections where you can attach all the documentation required to apply for the Talent Scholarship. Below we detail the documentation that must be submitted in each section:
Documentation: It is recommended that it be in PDF format and attached with all the documentation required below.
- Scholarship Application
- Motivation and commitment memory (minimum 2.000 characters)
- Professional Projection Report, future projects (minimum 2.000 characters)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Reference letters (minimum 3 reference letters). They must be issued by teachers. Directors and Area Coordinators cannot do so, nor can Degree Directors, as they are part of the jury that awards the Scholarships. Each teacher may issue a maximum of 2 letters.
Evidences: It is recommended that it be in PDF format and attached with all the documentation required below. This file must occupy a maximum of 3MB, otherwise it cannot be attached to the application form. Links to Google Drive with the evidence may be attached within the PDF, if there are capacity problems.
- Evidence of the best work done to date, both academic and professional (portfolio).
- The inclusion of extra-academic works will be valued
The registration period for the 22/23 Talent Scholarships has ended.
Thanks for participating!