The University School of Arts TAI unites European companies and organizations to build bridges
In European Diversity Month, TAI adheres to the principles of Diversity Charter, promoted in Spain by the Diversity Foundation.
The letter is signed voluntarily and freely and supposes an acceptance and a commitment, governed by 10 principles, of foster the fundamental principles of equality, diversity and inclusion. so we do tangible and permanent of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, not only internally with our Community TAI, but also with other stakeholders and collaborators. In addition, we express our commitment to values and principles that are part of our DNA and that make us the school that we are.
The ten principles for diversity
- Sensitize on beginning de equal opportunities and respect for diversity, including them as values of the company or organization, and disseminating them among its staff.
- Move along in the building a diverse workforce, promoting the integration of people with diverse profiles, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, origin, religion, beliefs, age, disability, or any other personal or social circumstance.
- Promote the inclusion of the entire staff, favoring effective integration and avoiding any type of discrimination, direct or indirect, at work
- Consider the the diversity in all people management policies, managing it transversally, as the basis for all decisions made in this area.
- Promote the reconciliation and co-responsibility through a equilibrium across time of work, family, and leisure, establishing mechanisms that allow the harmonization of the working life with the family and personal life of the entire workforce.
- Recognize the customer diversity, which is also a source of innovation and development.
- Extend and communicate the commitment to all staff, involving the entire company or organization in the responsibility acquired as a signatory of the Diversity Charter.
- Extend and communicate the commitment at supplier companies, inviting them to join the community of companies in Spain that voluntarily adhere to the Diversity Charter.
- Transfer and deliver this commitment a third party entities: administrations, business organizations, unions and other social agents.
- Disseminate policies related to index D&I and results obtained, through the web, annual report of the company, events, etc.